Healthy Cheese Recipe
Cheese is one of the favorite foods of many children around the world that is easy to treat as a snack. Well, if you have run out of ideas to make any snacks for your little one, the healthy cheese recipe that you see here might be the next inspiration.
1. No bake mini cheesecake
Base layer Ingredients:
200 grams of seedless dates
200 grams of cashews, soak for at least 4 hours
1/8 tsp salt
500 grams of low-fat cream cheese
235 grams of greek plain yogurt
100 grams of honey
5 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
Toping according to taste
How to make a base layer:
Enter dates, cashews, and salt into a blender or food processor. Crush it into small pieces. If the dates are rather dry, you can add one tablespoon or more of warm water until all the ingredients can blend together.
Transfer all ingredients to the container. Press all ingredients on the bottom of the container until smooth.
How to make cheesecake:
– Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and crush until smooth (about 1 minute).
– Add the cheesecake mixture evenly to the container that has been filled with the layer. Use a spoon to smooth the top.
– Add your favorite toppings, for example, strawberries, mango, raisins, or other fruit.
– Store the cheesecake in the freezer so that it is hard for an hour or more.
– Remove the cheesecake from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
2. Cheese pancakes
200 grams of low-fat cheddar cheese
200 grams of wheat flour
100 grams of oatmeal
2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
A pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla powder
Fresh fruit topping to taste
How to make:
– Blend the cheese and eggs until smooth and smooth.
– Pour in a large bowl and add flour, oatmeal, butter, salt, and vanilla powder. Stir until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
– Apply pan with a little butter and heat it over low heat.
– Pour the pancake mix into a spoonful of vegetables and spread it out. – Cook until the pancakes are brown and turn back. Make sure both sides are cooked.
– Lift, and serve with fresh fruit and honey toppings.